Monday, June 2, 2008

Pop Quiz...

Here is a pop quiz on the topic of life...

Story:

Once when I was grade school, one of the older ladies on my street walked by my house as she returned home from the bank. At the time, she was carrying a few hundred dollars in twenty and fifty dollar bills. Unfortunately for her, the weather at that moment of time was rather windy, and as a result, a couple of the bills blew out of her hands and into the street. Most of the bills quickly blew far outside of her reach.

I was outside at the time, and one of the bills, a fifty dollar bill, blew close to my position. After hearing her issue a few exclamations and explicatives, I quickly realized she was the rightful owner of said bill. Taking the initiative, I immediately returned the bill to her. This was all done without any expectation of reward. The lady, who was totally surprised that someone would return some of her money to her, did give me a reward of twenty dollars for my actions.

The next day, I told my friend the story of what happened, and he immediately started to question me why I didn't just keep the money instead of giving it back and taking a reward of forty per cent of the found currency value.

Question: Which character from the story above became a medical doctor?


(Answer: The friend went to Harvard and became a medical doctor.)

No comments: